Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello All

I am not new to the world of blogging.But what l am new to is having a blog be open to the public to read.I started this mainly because l follow the the bakingworm on blogger.She had asked if people could start using a name for her weekly book poll.I went one better and set up this blog.

I love to read mysteries being a favorite.After that comes any kind of history or historical fiction.And true crime books which is ironic seeing where l work and you must think l get sick of crime.Not really l love to figure out what makes people tick,why they think,say and do.

I have two kids a daughter in the army and son going into the last year of high school.Gulp when did that happen?

So come back and see where l go with this blog.

After all l have some great stories to tell about where l work to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment